AGENT / INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The OpenHouse Home Insurance Inside Sales Representative (ISR) performs outbound calls to potential clients who did not complete the online quote process. Specifically, the ISR identifies applicant needs and assists in navigating prospects through the quote, application, inspection, and binding process for OpenHouse. As an ISR, you will advise prospects, applicants and policyholders on coverage, limits, and regulations via email, phone, and chat through the OpenHouse site.
The most qualified candidates will be outstanding listeners with robust verbal and written communication skills. They will flourish in an environment where multitasking is essential while maintaining organized work product and documentation. This role requires a strong work ethic and can-do positive attitude with strong negotiating and decision-making skills as well as ability to build rapport with clients.
• Perform outbound calls to potential clients. Specifically, blend web prospecting with phone and digital communication.
• Identify applicant needs and assist in navigating prospects through quote, application and bind processes.
• Advise prospects.
• Alert management to potential Errors and Omissions immediately upon discovery.
• Write new business conforming to all state laws and company policies and procedures.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis job has no supervisory responsibilities.
• Strong organizational and task management skills.
• Strong relationship management and proven experience delivering high level internal and external customer service.
• Computer proficiency with strong skills in Microsoft Office applications.
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Four-year degree or equivalent work experience in relevant fields.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
20-44 or 2-20 License
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to professionally execute excellent verbal and written communications. Ability to effectively present information in one-on- one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Homeowners Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and EOE.