Billing Center Staff
Responsible for processing premium collections and commission function in Billing Center, and maintaining Cash for Apps Policy Writers in Policy Center. Handle commission and Cash for Apps Inquiries as well as other administrative support duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer agency inquiry on all commission related questions
- Collect and maintain agency W9 form in ImageNow
- Maintain agency email address in i5 for electronic commission statement distribution
- Collect and maintain Policy Writers W9 form in ImageNow
- Manage Cash for Apps Policy Writers in Guidewire Policy Center
- Maintain Producers Master List for W9 log. Maintain BOA cardholders list
- Handle Cash for Apps related inquiries
- Process premiums payment received in electronically via lockbox, credit card payment, and online payment or e-checks, and remote deposits in both i5 and Guidewire
- Documents and returns invalid payments according to defined procedures. Review and approve disbursements under certain threshold in Guidewire
- Documents and tracks undeliverable refund checks according to defined procedure. Assists the Underwriting team member to answer inquires and resolve issues related to payment processing.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE
College Degree and some years+ related experience preferred. Self-starter for improving process efficiencies and solving problems. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills. Strong analytical skills and a self-starter attitude necessary. Attention to detail. Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively on tasks with competing priority. Fast learner with strong Interpersonal skills to develop working relationship across departments to achieve clear and efficient communication.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Homeowners Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and EOE.