Responsible for monitoring and enforcing billing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective premium collection processes.
Daily Job Duties:
- Oversee and streamline billing and collections processes for lockbox, remote deposit, e-checks, and credit cards.
- Monitor and handle premium collections related exceptions and issues timely with internal department including Underwriting, Sales, and Accounting, as well as external parties including the bank, third party vendors, and the agencies.
- Review and approve disbursements
- Approve General & Billing Transactions
- Maintain Billing Center Procedures Manual for i5 and Guidewire application system.
- Assist with Guidewire Billing Center implementation and development projects.
Monthly Job Duties:
- Compile monthly cash posting statistics on Lockbox, Remote Deposit, Online Payment, and Credit Card Payment.
- Analyze cash payment application exception items.
- Compile weekly and monthly premium collections report
- Analyze bank and other service fees related to premium collections
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Self-starter for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills
- Strong analytical skills and a self-starter attitude necessary.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively on tasks with competing priority.
- Fast learner with strong Interpersonal skills to develop working relationship across departments to achieve clear and efficient communication.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College Degree and 3 years+ related experience preferred.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Homeowners Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and EOE.