Claims Administrative Support
Provides support to the Claims department.
- Answer claims phones – receive FNOL and input into system
- Answer claims phones and take all status calls, transferring to correct team for further assistance.
- Process failed portal submissions via Claims Web Form queue
- Send all expedited claims correspondence to insured via XPS Shipper
- Send RORs, Denials via certified mail using certifiedmaillabels.com
- Process all incoming mail, UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex and Priority Mail packages.
- Processed any failed priority mail confirmations and placing in claim file.
- Process void/stop pays, with possible reissues.
- Provide support to legal team – receive new CRNs and Mediation requests
- Process invoices, including invoices for mediators, IAs, umpires, defense counsel etc.
- Pull reports from Power BI; provide to Claims Management
- Share claim and underwriting files to defense counsel via SharePoint
- Any duty assigned by manager.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Computer experience – Typing at least 45-60 wpm, moderate understanding of Microsoft Word and email programs
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Facilitate through office programs proficiently once trained, including documenting the various systems.
- Exceptional customer service skills
Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- 1-4 years of related experience and/or training are preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
620 adjusters license.
Must possess the ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos as well as write simple correspondence. Must also be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Must be proficient with the following: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Must also be able to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Homeowners Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and EOE.