CLAIMS CONCIERGE REPRESENTATIVE
Provides support to the Claims and Legal department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering claims phones and taking First Notice of Loss (FNOL).
- Complete ISO searches, property appraisals, mortgage and deed searches for all new claims.
- Answering claims phones and taking all status calls.
- Complete and distribute open pending lists.
- Request reports from various vendors.
- Process all incoming mail. UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex and Priority Mail packages.
- Checking status of priority mail confirmations and placing in claim file.
- Process all Image Now queues. (LR Reports, LR Received Faxes, FA Docs).
- Any duty assigned by manager.
- Computer experience – Typing at least 45-60 wpm, moderate understanding of Microsoft Word and email programs
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Facilitate through office programs proficiently once trained, including documenting the various systems.
- Exceptional customer service skills
Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work requires continual attention to detail.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- 1-4 years of related experience and/or training are preferred.
- All lines adjuster license preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Homeowners Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and EOE.