The Claims Trainer/Reinspector will work collaboratively across all teams within claims to help improve the management of our claim handling practices. The position will focus on the entire claims process from beginning to end, identifying, and addressing claims trends through a systematic approach. This would include end to end file reviews of open and closed files and data mining in Xactanalysis and Power BJ to identifying potential training gaps. The Claims Trainer/Reinspector would also be responsible for creating and implementing claims training to all claim segments.
- Evaluates, measures and monitors claim handling activities
- Responsible for creating and implementing and measuring claims training and claim handling
- Responsible for improving Frontline claims performance by monitoring and optimizing the claim process of our Claims Team
- Promote new claim handling processes to achieve the cultural shift required to assist Frontline claims to embrace
- Ensures the outcomes derivable from our business processes are in line with the strategic goals of
- Collect data, analyze information, research processes, produce outcomes to support business objectives and goals, and communicate to all levels of management and
- Engage all levels of management and employees to inspire and empower them to provide input into process changes within claim handling.
- Encourage all levels of management and employees to embrace the new process once it is implemented
- Consistently pursue continued process innovation
- Make recommendations to management specific to training programs to help employees maintain or improve job skills
- Monitor, measure, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness and discuss with management
- Schedule classes based on availability of Equipment, instructors, and other resources
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as team exercises group discussion, videos, role playing, lectures, question and answer sessions,
- Assist with file QA audits,training, and compliance to ensure that employees are handling claims effectively and working within compliance set by the department of
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Have a vision of the big picture of a claims operation
- Understanding that enhancing claims process effectiveness may not be a one-time endeavor, and that meaningful change typically requires continuous improvement
- Understanding that changing one step in the claim process can impact other process activities
- Consistently pursuing continued claims process innovation will require someone with exceptional detennination, self motivation and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking: using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problem solving
- Judgment and decision making: considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Complex problem solving: identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options moving quickly into solution
- Monitoring: monitoring and/or assessing performance to make improvements or take corrective action
- Social perceptiveness: being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do
- Research and investigative abilities; negotiation, conflict resolution and persuasion abilities; trustworthine ss, integrity, and personal accountability; and adherence to standards of ethical behavior and professional conduct
- Ability to interpret policies and other written technical information
- Strong working knowledge of claim management systems; policy administration systems, Xactware programs such as Xactimate, XactAnalysis, ClaimXperience, and XactContents; and Office 365 programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Power BI
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 10 years of property claims experience
- In-depth professional knowledge of all aspects of claims
- Florida 520/620 license is
- Ability to obtain AL, GA, NC and SC adjusters license
- Strong commercial coverage interpretation and claims handling background is required.
- Must have property construction knowledge and be advanced in
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Independent Adjuster License – All Lines (5-20)
- Florida All Lines Adjuster License (6-20)
- Ability to obtain AL, GA, NC, and SC adjusters licenses
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to professionally execute excellent verbal and written communications. Ability to effectively present information in one-on- one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Homeowners Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and EOE.