Commercial Sales Coordinator
Reports directly to VP of Commercial Sales and works closely with the commercial team to provide a multitude of sales support functions that will directly impact the overall growth and success of the commercial department.
• Monitors receipt of quotes and records/tracks all large quotes released to agency plant
• Supports sales in auditing quotes and gathering intel from agencies on needed quote alterations
• Makes proper requests for quote changes to the underwriting team
• Gathers and compiles information for new business opportunities
• Responds to agent inquiries, maintains documentation of communications, existing issues, and issue resolution
• Inputs production numbers into sales tracking spreadsheets, ensuring accuracy and completeness
• Gathers and assesses all required documentation for new agency appointments
• Supports the sales team in providing all necessary information, documentation/support to any new agency
• Supports the sales team in monitoring individual agency success as it relates to production, hit ratio, loss ratio, and tracks/reports all findings
• Performs other responsibilities and duties as needed in a timely and accurate manner
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis job has no supervisory responsibilities.
• Proficiency in MS Office products including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to learn and adapt to unique software and tracking tools
• Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
• Exceptional organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
• Superior communication skills and ability to negotiate pricing and terms related to a commercial insurance policy
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); additionally any undergraduate education desirable, minimum of one year experience and/or training in P&C Insurance; or equivalent combination of education and experience is desirable.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Will be required to obtain the 4-40 insurance license within the first 3 months of employment.
Must possess the ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos as well as write simple correspondence. Must also be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Homeowners Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and EOE.