Enterprise Output Analyst
The Enterprise Output Analyst will be responsible for content creation and workflow management involved in the local lifecycle of critical customer documentation. The individual will use best practices in design for document composition as well as programming knowledge for workflow development. The Enterprise Output Analyst will interface with business analysts and internal teams to define priorities and establish duties.
- Creation, modification, and testing of document templates using document composition software
- Work with internal teams to create and test their e-signature workflows
- Aid in the setup, configuration, and management of a document management system
- Assist teams in troubleshooting document composition errors and transmittal issues
- Assist the Enterprise Output Operations Manager in development and testing in all areas
- Attend team meetings to stay informed on document changes
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience with any object-oriented programming language
- 3+ years of advance usage of CSS, and XML or HTML
- SmartCommunications/Thunderhead or similar software knowledge is a plus
- Ricoh Process Director or similar software knowledge is a plus
- OnBase certification or other document management system experience is a plus
- DocuSign or similar software knowledge is a plus
- Java or Groovy experience is a plus
- SQL experience is a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of post-secondary education, or equivalent
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to professionally execute excellent verbal and written communications. Ability to effectively present information in one-on- one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk and hear; reach with hands and arms
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually low. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed herein are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.