Provides administrative and clerical support to the Chief Supporting Services Officer.
- Answers and screens Chief Supporting Services Officer’s telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Takes messages or field/answer all routine and non-routine questions.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Sort and distribute mail. Open mail for the Chief Supporting Services Officer and determine level of priority.
- Arranges and coordinates travel and reservations, meetings and department activities for all members of the senior management team as required.
- Assist the Chief Supporting Services Officer in the management of his schedule.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Type and design general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
- Work independently and within a team on special, nonrecurring and ongoing projects, at the request of the Chief Supporting Services Officer.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform he essential functions.
Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint).
Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and demands.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associate degree required, Bachelor degree in business preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Homeowners Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.