This position plays a dual role that includes placing outbound calls to new and existing customers offering and explaining Home Solutions services and providing relative information to coordinate appointments with select vendors.
In addition to Home Solutions, this role may include working with our claims team and will be responsible for the timely and effective disposition of claims in accordance with the available coverage and applicable procedures, laws and regulations are followed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contact company customers by phone.
- Deliver prepared sales scripts to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
- Describe products and services.
- Respond to questions.
- Identify and overcome objections.
- Take the customer through the sales process.
- Obtain customer information.
- Follow up on initial contacts.
- Complete records of telephonic interactions, orders and accounts.
Concierge Adjuster ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Review, analyze and process first party homeowner and dwelling property claims within Assigned authority limits to ensure the delivery of quality service to customers and the expectations of the company. This task is to be performed with the assistance of a Senior Concierge Adjuster.
- Research and analyze policy coverage forms, regarding claim coverage analysis for claim settlement or denial with the assistance of a Senior Concierge Adjuster.
- Conduct thorough claim investigations in determining coverage, cause and origin, liability, damages in establishing final resolution of the claim according to claim best practices with the assistance of a Senior Concierge Adjuster.
- Establish adequate claim reserves according to potential claim exposures.
- Accurate evaluation of homeowner and dwelling property damage and additional living expense claims with the assistance of a Senior Concierge Adjuster
- Provide superior verbal and written customer service.
- Documentation of claim activity with emphasis on examining potential subrogation recoveries from other sources.
- Examine claims for potential fraud and adherence and referral to internal Special Investigations Unit (SIU), as appropriate.
- Alert reports to underwriting, marketing and/or management regarding questionable risks encountered to ensure that potential hazards are clearly analyzed.
- Participate in training.
- Participate in Claim Roundtable.
- Provide superior skills in claim evaluations, damages, documentation and negotiations with the assistance of a Senior Concierge Adjuster
- Participate in handling catastrophic claims, including working overtime when requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Strong organizational and task management skills. Strong relationship management and proven experience delivering high level if internal and external customer service. Computer proficiency with strong skills in Microsoft Office applications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LICENSE, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 440 & 620 license with 1+ years of insurance adjusting experience preferred
- must obtain both insurance license in timely manner
- high school diploma or equivalent
- proficient in relevant computer applications and call center systems
- good typing skills
- knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Negotiation skills
- Stress tolerance
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Homeowners Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and EOE.