Home Checkup Analyst
Supports the department Director and provides exemplary customer service by performing the following duties.
- Orders property inspections necessary for proper risk classification.
- Re-open and/or amend property inspection orders.
- Review property inspections for quality assurance and precision of noted building components or features. Communicate with the inspection vendor and underwriters as needed regarding inspection results, statuses and discrepancies.
- Utilize several software programs throughout the day.
- Data entry to Excel spreadsheets.
- Link information between software systems.
- Communicate with the Underwriters regarding status of pending or completed inspections.
- Reconcile inspection invoices.
- Answer telephone inquiries from agency partners, inspectors and insureds, provide requested inspection information and resolve problems as needed.
- Additional duties may arise as the candidate progresses.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Construction experience highly desired, either contractor certification or other formal designation. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); additionally, any undergraduate education desirable, or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
State of Florida CRC, CBC or CGC designation preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to professionally execute excellent verbal and written communications. Ability to effectively present information in one-on- one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Homeowners Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and EOE.