Home Solutions Administrator
Reports directly to department Manager and works closely with all Home Solutions employees to provide a multitude of administrative functions.
- Manages daily workflow to maximize efficiency
- Reviews repair documents uploaded to verify repairs are complete
- Certifies policy if all repairs are approved
- Certified – Removes pending non-renewal and non-renewal flag
- Certified – Notifies Underwriting to remove other pending action
- Certified – Completes Underwriting follow-up activities for repairs
- Creates an activity for the Agency
- Creates clear email for policyholder when more information is required
- Notifies Advocate if a follow-up call is needed
- Submits reimbursement requests to Accounting SharePoint spreadsheet
- Verifies status of check and requests reissue when needed
- Data entry accuracy with ability to locate and resolve inaccurate or missing information
- Handles a variety of assigned tasks, quickly and accurately
PREFERRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Proficiency in ImageNow and Frontline Pro software
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to learn and adapt to unique software and tracking tools
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication skills
Superior organizational skills with a dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Strong organizational and task management skills. Strong relationship management and proven experience delivering of high level of internal and external customer service. Computer proficiency with strong skills in Microsoft Office applications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); additionally, any undergraduate education desirable, minimum one-year experience and/or training in P&C Insurance; or equivalent combination of education and experience is desirable.
Must possess the ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos as well as write complex correspondence. Must also be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Must be proficient with the following: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Must also be able to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.