INSIDE SALES COORDINATOR
Sales Coordinator require excellent organizational, administrative and communication skills, together with an ability to deliver high standards of customer service.
- Coordinate/Process new agency set ups, agency changes and agency terminations.
- Coordinate and manage step by step department processes manual.
- Assist VP of Sales, Regional Sales Managers and Territory Sales Representatives with administrative duties required with the ability to respond in a timely manner.
- Assists the sales department staff, with questions by researching the appropriate areas and replying in a timely manner
- Handle incoming phone calls to the sales department, handling when appropriate or routing them accordingly.
- Project tracking and reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Assists with projects that will allow the Sales team to be more efficient and accurate.
- Data entry accuracy with the ability to locate and resolve inaccurate data in regards to missing, duplicate and inaccurate information.
- Processing resident/non-resident license appointments/terminations
- Requesting various information from agency partners via email or phone when necessary.
- Check request processing and tracking
- Co-op advertising coordination and cost tracking for each participating agency partner.
- Working with the Sales Business Analyst team to enter data in Guidewire and verify accuracy of agency partner information such as name, address.
- Agency contract processing
- Handles a variety of assigned tasks, quickly and accurately
- Salesforce administration and ability to create ad hoc reports in Salesforce.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Professional Insurance Industry Designation, 440 or 220 insurance license
- Prior Insurance experience (minimum 1+ years)
- Salesforce experience (minimum 1+ years)
- Must be detailed oriented
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Strong organizational and task management skills. The ability to manage and communicate effectively to those that report to you. Strong relationship management and proven experience delivering high level if internal and external customer service. Computer proficiency with strong skills in Microsoft Office applications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); additionally, any undergraduate education desirable, minimum 2 years’ experience and/or training in P&C Insurance desired; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salesforce experience and Strong Excel Program knowledge is required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
An insurance related designation or license for Property and Casualty Insurance is preferred but not required.
Must possess the ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos as well as write simple correspondence. Must also be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Must be proficient with the following: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Must also be able to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
I have carefully read and understand the contents of this job description. I understand the responsibilities and duties expected of me. I also understand that this job description does not constitute a contract of employment nor alter my status as an at will employee. I have the right to terminate my employment at any time and for any reason and Frontline Insurance has a similar right.