Performance Marketing Manager
As the leader of performance marketing, you will be driving growth and CRM strategies for a digital home insurance experience. You will closely partner with brand marketing, operations, and strategy leadership to bring an entrepreneurial lens to developing customer acquisition channels. You will also be the lead on building a world-class CRM strategy to delight leads and customers alike. As the leader of performance marketing, you will manage key partners to construct strategies for advertising spend, blend, and optimization.
The key responsibilities for the role include:
- Developing and enabling channels of acquisition and retention
- Leading activation efforts and strategies to drive demand generation
- Executing integrated marketing campaigns (including tactical and budget recommendations)
- Achieving quarterly results through innovative growth strategies
- Interpreting and analyzing data to drive results and identify opportunities for growth
- Identifying and understanding key audiences and trends to make recommendations for new campaigns and alterations to existing campaigns in market
- Monitoring and reporting on KPIs for campaigns and regularly communicating insights to suggest improvements
- Establish an innovative customer relationship management strategy and program
- Partner with internal teams and external partners to develop CRM function to support optimized customer communication plans
- Develop email marketing strategies to support acquisition and engagement of customers in partnership with brand marketing leader
- Activate content to engage prospects and customers through CRM
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- You like doing big work and are looking for the opportunity to build things
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for driving growth
- You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are great at entrepreneurial thinking and being self-motivated
- 5+ years of experience driving growth
- Experience managing external partners, agencies, and vendors
- Experience building CRM functions with an organization
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and projects
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to professionally execute excellent verbal and written communications. Ability to effectively present information in one-on- one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and EOE.