Service Desk Analyst II
Working as part of a larger team, The Service Desk Analyst II will provide technical assistance to Frontline Employees, project support, configuration management, and application monitoring support as required. Participate in problem management operations. Provide desktop support and assistance for multiple software product. Including but not limited to Microsoft Office365, Mimecast, Duo, Adobe products, etc.
- Provide Tier II technical support.
- Provide exceptional and professional customer service to our internal customers
- Log all contacts – calls, emails, web forms, chat sessions, or voicemails – into the appropriate ticketing tool
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve application issues following standard operating procedures and using knowledge support tools
- Show strong initiative, attention to detail and ability to interpret and resolve problems
- Research and develop resolutions for problems that are presented, and when necessary, escalate to the appropriate escalation partners or internal management or subject matter experts
- Develop strong relationships with client and escalation groups to ensure forwarded requests are completed in timely and efficient manner.
- Provide an escalation path for Level 1 analysts and provide coaching and mentoring on issues that do not need to be escalated
- Primary contributor and reviewer of knowledge base
- Participates in the development and maintenance of Service Desk procedures and documentation
- Participate in ongoing training for service desk operations
- Lead and deliver on small or medium projects that may be assigned
- Assists with the deployment of system and security patches in a timely and complete manner.
- Performs addition, removal, changes to users within systems in a timely and complete manner.
- Leads the onboard / off-board process.
- Provides maintenance and support of Office 365, Active Directory, other SaaS products.
- Assist in the creation of Active Directory user and e-mail accounts.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Excellent time management skills are needed to multi-task work quickly and balance multiple tasks at once while maintaining service level agreements with business units
- 5-7 years IT hardware/software support experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Basic TCP/IP Networking Protocols.
- Must have experience with the Microsoft Windows client operating systems such as Windows 10/11.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and other SaaS products including MFA
- Experience with general troubleshooting practices concerning desktop PC’s
- Experience with laptop encryption a plus
- Knowledge of common computing terminology and practices. Strong problem-solving skills. Strong attention to detail. Strong customer service orientation.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Associate Degree in IT or Computer Studies, Information Systems, or related technical discipline.
- A+ Essentials Class completion
- Network + COMPTIA Class completion
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
A+ Certified, MCSE
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to professionally execute excellent verbal and written communications. Ability to effectively present information in one-on- one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Homeowners Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
I have carefully read and understand the contents of this job description. I understand the responsibilities and duties expected of me. I also understand that this job description does not constitute a contract of employment nor alter my status as an at will employee. I have the right to terminate my employment at any time and for any reason and Frontline Homeowners Insurance has a similar right.