Service Desk Analyst
This role has day-to-day help desk responsibilities, supporting general user PC support issues as well as Frontline Website support issues with our user community.
- Focus on resolving IT corporate end user issues reported through the ServiceNow ticketing software.
- Assist System Admin with issues that come up from the agencies and users of the company’s web site (both technical and functional issues), this role will need to be able to walk users through trouble shooting and addressing issues that they encounter when using the Frontline Agent Portal.
- Assist insureds with login and web navigation issues on the insured portal.
- Escalate Web Portal, PQS, WWW, POS2 and Insured Portal issues to QA web team when necessary and follow support processes in place.
- Build out a knowledge base of web site support issues to assist in ongoing support and assist in addressing root cause issues.
- Assist in monitoring Desktop Windows Updates and escalate to admins should updates fail
- Address desktop/ software Application support issues that come up from Frontline Users.
- Build PCs/Surface Pro’s/Tablets and Laptops using Microsoft SCCM.
- Assist System Admin updating PC driver packages in SCCM when necessary.
- Assist System Admin with the inventory management of all asset tracking through Mobile Asset.
- Assist System Admin running inventory reports every 6 months to ensure assets are check out to the correct employees.
- Perform Daily operations tasks.
- Review of Antivirus reports/console – address possible infection issues
- Other daily operations tasks to be assigned.
- Provide support for 3rd party packages leveraged by the company – escalate to admins as necessary.
- Scanner Support
- Printer Support
- Antivirus administration
- Avaya Phone System support
- Badging system support
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to develop relationship within the system to enhance the appropriate flow of information.
- Strong Analytical skills and a self-starter attitude necessary.
- Strong desire to work on smaller team with an entrepreneurial experience.
- Experience working in dynamic and fluid organizations within a small team environment a plus.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
College Degree preferred and 0-2 years related experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Microsoft Certifications a plus
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to professionally execute excellent verbal and written communications. Ability to effectively present information in one-on- one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Homeowners Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and EOE.