Systems Administrator I
This role has day-to-day IT network, server, phone support and maintenance responsibilities.
- vCenter virtual Server side support
- Active Directory/DNS/DHCP and Exchange administration tasks.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Assist in phone related tasks including station setup, voicemail config, troubleshooting issues.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Apply Windows OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Monitor health of Antivirus console daily. Upgrade console with latest patches and releases. Make sure virus definitions, client software is up-to-date with latest releases. Alert Network team of malfunctioning software.
- Office 365/SharePoint administration duties.
- Maintain desktop and laptop image builds for Helpdesk to deploy.
- Assist in Monitoring health of SCCM Microsoft updates weekly. Verify updates are being properly filtered and being deployed to workstation on schedule. Alert network team if SCCM update server is malfunctioning.
- Lead and mentor help desk analyst and serve as escalation point when additional troubleshooting is needed for complex user-end issues.
- Email Notification Reconciliation Reports to make sure insured notifications are being delivered
- Spam Monitoring and administration. Whitelisting domain, releasing valid quarantined messages, adding exceptions for user in current spam policies. Escalate as needed to IT Operations Manager and Director of IT infrastructure.
- Malware/Antivirus Reponses to ensure infections blocked and cleaned. Notify Senior Systems Engineer and Network team and escalate as needed.
- Accurately prepares relevant IT-related status reports in a timely
- Work as needed during set maintenance windows and assist network team with system alerts and escalate to appropriate teams.
- This position requires periodic remote work (10% – 20%) and some evenings, weekends and/or Holidays.
- Other daily operations tasks to be
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Attention to
- Ability to multi-task.
- Solid written and verbal communication
- Interpersonal skills to develop relationship within the system to enhance the appropriate flow of information
- Strong Analytical skills and a self-starter attitude
- Strong desire to work on smaller team with an entrepreneurial experience
- Experience working in dynamic and fluid organizations within a small team environment a
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
College Degree preferred and 2- 3 years related experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Microsoft Certifications a plus
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to professionally execute excellent verbal and written communications. Ability to effectively present information in one-on- one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and EOE.