Miscellaneous Fixes for Mortgagee & Payor Changes:
- Addressed issue that prevented the use of the edit feature for inline mortgage changes.
- Fixed the issue that causes the declaration page to intermittently print without the mortgagee name listed.
- Fixed issue that prevented changing a policy from insured bill to mortgagee bill.
Miscellaneous Fixes for the Display of Billing Information in the Portal:
- Corrected payment history table defects which caused incorrect information to be displayed in the table.
- Enhancement: Relocated payment history table to the billing tile for ease of viewing billing information.
- Enhancement: Added additional columns to the payment history table to provide the following:
- Paid by (insured vs. mortgage)
- Payment method (Check, ACH, etc.)
- Applied Date
- Enhancement: Removed the column that displayed policy change and cancellation credits as “payments” in the payment schedule table to eliminate confusion.
Other Miscellaneous Fixes & Enhancements:
- Enhancement: The FL-HO6 policy has been re-enabled for the state of Florida.
- When signing up for paperless the email address is now a required field.
- Enhancement: When selecting the County, you can now simply select the appropriate county for your state from a drop-down list.
- Fixed Issue where error was displayed when trying to view previous invoices.
- Enhancement: The Delinquent Tile now only displays only Frontline Pro policies.
- Implemented new underwriting rules for FL-HO6 relating to secondary & seasonal homes, mold coverage and minimum A&C combined limit.
- Added 2nd named insured to Stepdown Deductible policy declaration page.
- Added 2nd named insured to the Evidence of Insurance document that is generated from the Frontline Pro Portal.
- Fixed issue that would cause the personal property limit to reset to 50% anytime the valuation type was changed while doing a new business quote (RCC vs. Actual Cash Value).