Information we may collect
We collect and use information necessary to conduct our business, to advise you of our products and services, to fulfill your requests for products and services, and to improve our products and services. We may collect and maintain several types of customer information needed for these purposes, as set forth below:
The Website may request and collect certain personally identifiable information including, but not limited to:
- Personal information obtained when you register with Frontline Insurance, when you use Frontline Insurance products or services, or when you visit Frontline Insurance websites or web pages. Frontline Insurance may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies, if applicable.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation and industry. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your company. Once you register with Frontline Insurance and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Frontline Insurance collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Frontline Insurance automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Frontline Insurance cookie information, and the page you request.
Our privacy principles:
- Frontline Insurance does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services that you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Frontline Insurance under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Frontline Insurance communicate with you about offers from Frontline Insurance and our services. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Frontline Insurance’s Website Terms and Conditions of Use, or as otherwise required by law.
- We afford our prospective and former customers the same protections as existing customers with respect to the use of personal information.
How we use information about you:
We use customer information including consumer report information, to underwrite and/or rate your policies and products, and offer you services and products that may suit your particular needs.
Notice of consumer report practices
IMPORTANT: All proposed named insureds listed on any application must be made aware of the following:
Frontline Insurance does not routinely collect customer credit information from consumer reporting agencies or other unaffiliated third parties; however, we reserve the right to do so. In the event Frontline Insurance does collect such information, Frontline Insurance will provide you with the appropriate notices and disclosures required under the Fair Credit Reporting Act and applicable state law.
As with many Websites, Frontline Insurance may use “cookies” and/or other technology (e.g., web bugs, e-mail bugs, clear GIFs, web beacons and tracker GIFs) in the Website or in our communications with you to enhance the functionality of the Website and to make your transactions and other activities more convenient and efficient (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”). These Tracking Technologies may vary, but in some cases may involve a small file stored locally on the computer used to access the Website, and may be used by us to store and collect information relating to your viewing and use of the Website and our correspondences with you. You may set your web browser software not to accept cookies, but, if so, certain functionality of the Website may be affected. We may collect your IP (Internet Protocol) address to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Website and identify our users. We may also use such Tracking Technologies to remember user preferences or minimize the need for you to re-enter information.
Third-parties (including, but not limited to, software vendors, advertisers and fulfillment companies) may also use Tracking Technologies by or through the Website. We have no control over any information such third-parties track or collect, and we have no responsibility or liability for any tracking, data collection or other activities of such third-parties.
Customer information confidentiality and security
In order to ensure the safety and security of customer information we:
- Limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you;
- Maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you
- Continually review our policies and practices;
- Monitor activity on our computer networks; and
- Test the strength of our network security.
Frontline Insurance may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Frontline Insurance account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
No evidence of coverage